Saturday, March 17, 2012

Diabetes Scare

I had taken other diseases that I had lightly until I was diagnosed with diabetes in April of last year. This scared me to death. I saw myself with one eye, one leg or other parts of my body missing. I knew there was something I could do to make some changes to my life. I made the U-Turn with eating habits, exercising, social network, meditation and sleep patterns. I am now off all the 10+ medications I was taking and feeling good about my life.
I knew and still know that only me can make changes to my health. There is no quick fix. It takes determination and hard work to see some tangible result. It pays in the long run. Read more here - http://weightlossandculture.com/?p=1171

1 comment:

  1. My life is forever changed. I cannot stress this enough. Weight loss makes a huge difference in our lives. It did mine!

    ReplyDelete