Monday, April 30, 2012

Knowing or Not Knowing

There are many things in life that we may not know or never know. However, there are some things that we know and can do something about it. Weight loss, for example, is one thing that we know we all can make some small changes daily for effective weight loss.

I can decicide today that I will only eat food that are good for my body. I can also decide to eat junk food that I know are not good for my body. Whatever decisions we make in life, we have to remember that we have 'only one life to live' and we owe to ourselves to live it well and with dignity.

This past weekend I made a lot of food. Later on, I thought the food must have been enough for ten people. Well, I am glad I did. I know I am not going to buy junk food anytime soon.

2 comments:

  1. Cooking is becoming one of my hobbies. I soon will need a TV Network to show my skills of food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made all that for one?
    I admit, I also sometimes make a lot of food but it's not all waste:
    I usually divide up the food into small meals and freeze them and make "frozen dinner" out of them without all the salt and preservatives that the store bought dinners have
    Having food already cooked saves time during the week or other times when you could order a pizza or get a burger because you are too tired to prep dinner
    Also it's good to have several home cooked varieties of food so you can have options like in a restaurant but you save money because you had already made enough to feed an army :-)

    ReplyDelete