Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lentils - Good for the Heart

http://weightlossandculture.com/?p=1321 I enjoy cooking and now, more than ever, I cook foods that are nutritious and healthy. I also cook foods that are low in calories and carbohydrates. Lentils is beneficial to the heart, fiber and many more. It is also cheap and easy cook unlike other beans. Lentils does not need to be soaked overnight. It cooks within 40 minutes. You can use different spices to make it tasty. You can include: sweet peppers, onions, tomatoes, peppers, carrots(if you like cooked). You can eat with brown rice, squash or mixed vegetables.

1 comment:

  1. Since I started my weight loss journey in February 2011, I am conscious more than ever in watching what I eat, exercise, sleep patterns and social relationships. Life cannot be better if we chose to do right things for our health. We only have one life to live-live it well and profitably!

    ReplyDelete