Thursday, April 26, 2012

What's Your Motivation?

There are so many diets today that it can be confusing which one is correct or to follow.  I have come to realize that people can give their opinions, their diets, write books, but at the end of the day, it is you and me whose lives are at stake. This is what has helped me. I imagine myself looking good and healthy at 60,  70, 80 and 105. I take care of myself today in preparation for that time.

I know the changes I have made in my lifestyle is paying off today. I am enjoying what I do. I feel it is part of my life now. I am not under any obligation. I just do it. It feels right. I eat when I am hungry not angry. I wish you all the best and success in finding what you love to do in terms of exercise and healthy foods. http://weightlossandculture.com/

1 comment:

  1. Losing weight is a lifelong journey. Quiting is not an option. I am enjoying cooking at home, eating healthy and enjoying my life. Of course keeping stress as far as I can. Healthy social relationships is critical in being healthy.

    ReplyDelete